vendredi 18 février 2011

NEW! English post every Friday

Hello folks!

It's now official, I've decided that every Friday, I'll write a post in English so that you can catch up with what I've been up to during the week. I decided to do that because I am too lazy to translate my daily posts. Being a translator, I don't want to feel like I am working on my spare time too, you know what I mean?

Anyhow... every Friday, I'll give you information on my cards, layouts, and other projects.



As some (most?) of you know, I was featured on Meljen's Designs Challenges and Insporation blog on Wednesday. Since then, I've had a few visitors from the United States. Welcome to my blog! I hope you will find inspiration here!

I try to post daily, but it is sometimes difficult for me. I stated a new job a few weeks ago and work nights, so I am still trying to adjust to this new lifestyle! So sometimes, I skip a few days. Don't worry though, because I always come back.

Feel free to leave me comments anytime, as well as links to your blogs!

2 commentaires:

MariePierre a dit…

Félicitation pour cette parution sur le site de Meljen... Décidemment, tout ce que tu touches se transforme en réussite. ;)

Amé a dit…

Félicitations!!!!